Here are some of the websites I use to collect historical climatological data to use.
- NEXRAD Data Inventory – Doppler radar images dating back to 1995.
- Severe Weather Climatology
- Weather Spark – Detailed graphs of historical averages.
- The Storm King – Detailed analysis of historical windstorms affecting the Pacific Northwest since 1880. WeatherTogether blogger Charlie Phillips has contributed to some of the reports on this page.
- Bay Area Storm Index – Detailed analysis of historical storms affecting the San Francisco Bay Area since 1950.