Here are the current conditions links that don’t really fit anywhere else.
- AgWeatherNet – A network of weather stations operated by Washington State University.
- APRS – A ham radio system allowing licensed operators to set up stations that communicate location and other data to the internet. Included in APRS are many weather stations. You will need to search your area.
- Doge Weather – Very meteorology.
- Do I Need a Jacket?
- Global weather extremes for the past day, week, month, etc.
- Is It Raining in Portland?
- Is It Snowing in Portland?
- MesoNet data provided by a variety of sources and displayed by:
- WunderMap – Weather Underground’s interactive map displaying National Weather Service and privately owned weather stations.