There are a ton of great blogs about the weather out there. Here are a few of the ones (plus some pages that are kinda blogs but kinda aren’t) outside WeatherTogether that I look at. For blogs within WeatherTogether, head over to this page.
- AgWeatherNet – Weekly updates from the meteorologists in charge of Washington State University’s AgWeatherNet.
- Beyond the Data – A blog updated monthly by the climatologists at the NOAA.
- Cirrus Weather – A website providing frequent weather updates for Kansas.
- Cliff Mass Weather and Climate Blog – Cliff Mass is a professor of atmospheric science at the University of Washington and pretty much a meteorological legend. His blog is usually aimed to the Pacific Northwest.
- Foot’s Forecast – The homepage of Foot’s Forecast features blog-like updates for Baltimore and the Mid-Atlantic. I was formerly a part of the Foot’s Forecast team.
- FOX 12 Weather Blog – A blog largely written by Mark Nelsen, chief meteorologist at KPTV in Portland.
- KOCO Weather Blog – A blog written by meteorologists at KOCO-TV in Oklahoma City.
- Scott’s Weather Blog – Scott is a meteorologist at KOMO in Seattle.