Under the Analysis section are links to access data from atmospheric soundings (weather balloons) as well as maps analyzing current weather conditions.
- Numerical data from North American soundings provided by the University of Wyoming.
- Sounding charts from the Storm Prediction Center.
- North American surface analysis from the NWS Weather Prediction Center.
- Storm Prediction Center mesoscale analysis for the Pacific Northwest, the Southwest and the Lower 48.
- Plymouth State Weather Center, offering a variety of analysis options including the ability to set your own parameters.
- Ocean Prediction Center analysis for the Pacific, Atlantic, and Alaska.
- earth.nullschool.net, providing animated global analysis based off of data from the GFS weather model.
- Current radiation levels provided by the Radiation Network.